Mummy like to celebrate festivals with me. Recently, it was Mooncake Festival. Mummy chose a Barney Electric Lantern for me. It does not light up and the music sounds like funeral music. Mummy decided not to let me play with it after all.
So, the next thing we could do is to EAT!
Mummy bought this famous ping pi mooncake called "Tai Ping Snowy Mooncake". It was highly rated in Hong Kong and sold out within days last year. Although 2 pieces cost $12, Mummy decided to get it so that I get to try new things. It's impt to stimulate my senses ma.
So, the next thing we could do is to EAT!
Mummy bought this famous ping pi mooncake called "Tai Ping Snowy Mooncake". It was highly rated in Hong Kong and sold out within days last year. Although 2 pieces cost $12, Mummy decided to get it so that I get to try new things. It's impt to stimulate my senses ma.
Mummy bought 3 flavours, mung bean with egg, sesame seed paste and Chocolate. This is the chocolate flavour. I almost finished the whole mooncake myself even though I just finished one tub of yoghurt!
Mummy, next year can you buy the bird nest's flavour too???