My first movie - Thomas The Train and the Misty Islands!

Mummy decided to take me to the movies since Teacher Ellaine says that I can sit still for at least 45 mins after I attended the school's outing at the drama club.

Mummy saw the new Thomas The Train movie, so she quickly booked the tickets.  There is only one cinema showing it and the tickets run out very fast.

We didn't expect the theatre to be very crowded, but we were sure wrong. All the seats were taken and there were a lot of screaming kids whenever Thomas The Train gets into trouble. (LOL)

I enjoyed eating the popcorn n pesi.. Mummy will never let me drink so much cold drink and eat snacks before lunch. So i grabbed the opportunity.  I think it will be a while that I get to watch another movie.. maybe when there is another Thomas movie .



Hooray! It's lunch time!

Cold Drink again!


Me with Thomas flag and my cold pesi.