Gong Xi Fa Cai !

It is going to be Chinese New Year soon. Mummy and I went out to look at Chinese New Year Decorations on Saturday. Mummy is very big time over Chinese New Year. She simply can't resist the pineapple tarts, kok zai, love letters, nian gao and all the new year goodies which are only made for sale during this festive period. Since my po po passed away, she has not tasted nian gao. cos nobody will fry for her and she is too lazy to do it herself. Mayb when im older, Mummy will have an excuse to cook for me and Daddy will still clean the kitchen.

Ok back to the topic. Mummy and I went to kovan. Mummy had to carry me most of the time in fear that she needs to buy the whole stall down cos I could not resist pulling the decorations.

After much delibration, Mummy bought me 2 red pineapple lanterns (for some unknown reason, im fascinated over them). They cost Mummy $2.00.

Here's me playing with the lanterns.





I can do "Gong Xi Gong Xi" too!